- gmirror error displayed bogusly
- the extremely long write times for disks
- The lack of feedback during the installation (although with the significantly faster imaging, this is much less of an issue).
- Default ownership and permission for Windows shares has been fixed
- Shares are browseable by default now
- The extra and redundant steps in the installer have been eliminated
- The inconsistent menus in the installer have been made regular
- A ZFS issue on reboot has been corrected
- Multi-line config fields have been fixed
- Problems with snmp have been resolve
- proftpd's config file is now generated properly the second time
- minor nits fixed in many places
New FreeNAS Beta (r5606)
Just after the release of the first beta, a couple of serious problems came to life. As such, we've respun the release to fix these issues.